Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question regarding hostile work environments

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding hostile work environments claims

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time, I believe it is at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well my manager basically increased my workload over the last few months making impossible to be effective, then wanted to put me on a 30 day performance improvement plan.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What is your question?