Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I wanted to file a complaint. I have been wrongfully

Customer Question
I wanted to file...

I wanted to file a complaint. I have been wrongfully terminated and this discriminated against due to the fact that I have informed them of my mental health condition.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Va

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time ,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to do I need so help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 7 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I am sorry to hear that you have been terminated and discriminated against.

There are two options to file a discrimination complaint. You can either file it with:

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

If I give you some information would you be able to inform me if you think I have a case?
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 7 months ago

It is somewhat difficult to review the information without an in-person consultation. Please give me some details and I can let you know.

Tina, Lawyer