Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had a question regarding overtime pay in Missouri.

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a question regarding overtime pay in Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It was full time, I was just laid off over the weekend.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. What would you like to know specifically? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.