Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What can I do about being mistreated at work by my

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do about being mistreated at work by my supervisor

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It was full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
10/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are you being mistreated based ONLY on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?