Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My employer accused me of things I have NOT

Customer Question
My employer accused me...

My employer accused me of things I have NOT done.....specifically drinking alcohol ON THE JOB

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time and at will i am a waitress

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She accused me of drinking on the job which I have NEVER done.........and asked me what presciptions I take

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I cannot believe that you made me PAY YOU for nothing
10/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What is your specific legal question this evening? Did your employer terminate you? Are you asking if you have recourse against the false statements made?

Did you still need help with this matter? I am happy to help, but I need you to answer my follow-up question I asked previously first before I can address your concerns. Thank you.