Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is there a law in Michigan that protects Nurses being

Customer Question
Is there a law...

Is there a law in Michigan that protects Nurses being mandated to work as CENA's?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

The CENa's are union us nurses are at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Full time position

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
No statute that requires one to work in such manner. However employer can requires staff be so membered. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!