Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I wondered if I could get a professional assistance here to…

Customer Question
Hi, I wondered if...

Hi, I wondered if I could get a professional assistance here to prepare a rebuttal letter to the negative evaluation report for my tenure review by the personnel committee.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I just learned from the department chair of that result.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I am a full-time tenure-track faculty.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a professional assistance to write a rebuttal response to the PC's negative review and wondered if I could have that assistance here.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Besides, I have the same three faculty members as PC who already reported negatively for my third-year review now for my tenure review again. Upon the selection by the faculty votes, I immediately let the department chair of this incredible coincident selection. But no change was possible and I simply hoped that my improvement would be recognized fairly. But some negative prejudice seems still to exist. very sad...
9/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I would be happy to assist you. It might help to understand where you see the prejudice. I might also suggest filing a complaint with your HR department in writing.