Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I did not get an answer once I put in my info. He has

Customer Question
I did not get...

I did not get an answer once I put in my info

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

He has contacted several supervisors

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so I filled out the form and then it cut off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. I don't see any other questions posted on your account. Can you explain the situation and also clarify what your specific question is? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Tina, Lawyer