Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have an RN who refuses to work with me and my assignments…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Latosha

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

And I have an RN who refuses to work with me and my assignments continue to get changed because she doesn't like me

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was humiliated because on the assignment it was written under her name no Latosha

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Good evening and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this treatment. What specifically is your question regarding this matter?