Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Company hired me 3 days ago .today insurane co. called and…

Customer Question
Company hired me 3...

Company hired me 3 days ago .today insurane co. called and saidwill not cover me. this is in the tow truck industry tdlr gave me a licence is this right?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Texas I have class a cdl licene texas dept. of licence and regultions licence #38457 texas dps lic #06486246 trucks are 2007,2016,2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I need additional information.

What is the reason given for denial of coverage?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.