Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a termination letter I need reviewed by an employment…

Customer Question
I have a termination...

I have a termination letter I need reviewed by an employment lawyer, and would like to know how that would cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I was the person who received the termination letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a full time employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I received 2 emails from my x employer asking about the signed document

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.