Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Hw does it XP at foe me to ask a question to the attorney.

Customer Question
Hi there hw does...

Hi there hw does it XP at foe me to ask a question to the attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

How much does it cost for me to speak woth an attorney on chat

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Employment Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Oh wow

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Okay I will try it and see

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us and the situation?