Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My boss booted my car on public parking then charged me 20…

Customer Question
My boss booted my...

My boss booted my car on public parking then charged me 20 dollars to take it off. After that he sent out a mass email showing everyone what he did as a joke. He would not take it off until I paid him. Then he was deleted my appointment so I would make less commission . Then closed my department down and gave us 1 days notice. Could I sue him. I have pictures of everything and documentation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

In tn and the car is a 2016

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I did not know what I can do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have the pictures

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Will someone be contacting me over the phone ?
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
N Cal Attorney

Did you have a written employment agreement?

Please describe your prior work situation a little more?

Do you know why this happened?

When I started I want givin a form I signed about commission. And my pay.
I was to be paid 8 dollars hours plus 10 dollars for every appointment was set. 1 -15 app at 10 dollars each, 20 dollars at 20 appointments set. Plus 50.00 per a person buys a car. I was the lead sales. I made almost or over 200 call a day that's a logged. The GM would erase my appointment. Cause I have to show by the end of the week. My manager brought me in her office asked me questions. I looked at you like I do my work I work very hard. The more she looked she then seen that he was deleting my appointments putting him in his name and my phone calls. Because in the system it says who does it. My manager told me he's just not playing nice.
Tina, Lawyer