Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How after you get fired that you can file a lawsuit? Texas,

Customer Question
How long after you...

How long after you get fired that you can file a lawsuit?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas, but I was working in Louisana.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What is the basis of the suit?