Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Having probs with annual performance evaluation. have

Customer Question
Having probs with annual...

Having probs with annual performance evaluation. have trouble typing. is there someone available by phone. my(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

My notes over last 4 days. trying to avoid next step of company HR escalation. part of why I need you assist.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time, but could get fired fighting unfair eval.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Phone contact needed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/27/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about the evaluation? I am sending you a phone service request if you wanted to discuss by phone.

Please let us know the specific problems.

Was any of this done to you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin? Or in retaliation for you making some legal claims, such as pay or FMLA or workers compensation?

difficult to type. tele is more efficient

Thank you for your reply. I understand the difficulty, the site is not letting me send you a phone offer, can you click on phone service at your end and make sure your credit card company authorizes the charge, as some credit cards need to be notified to approve the charges.

Employment Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started