Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I want to know how much it would cost to have an attorney to…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how much it would cost to have an attorney to write a letter to my x- boss?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Employment Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I wrote one to him and sent it certified but he did not respond.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

He fired me right before my 64th birthday. We just celebrate my 15 years of service to the company the month before. I have always gotten raises and have had good performance reviews. He gave no reason. His words were, " we are going a different direction. " I am in Tulsa OK!

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a full time employee.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will this cost me to talk?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com