Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Need advice on employment law/wrongful termination. At will…

Need advice on employment...

Need advice on employment law/wrongful termination

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will full time 5 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I turned in a hippa breech violation late august early April. Had a sudden influx of incident reports that are weak. I was put on paid leave Aug 25, 2017. September 22. I was terminated by hr manager. Went dir HR yesterday ask now asking me to send resignation letter this morning as I have medical issues that are not resolved. HR offering a good standing termination wants last day Oct 10th which will also extend my medical benefits til OCT 31, if i dont send in resignation i will be terminated today and benfits ending sept 30. Can I resign and rescind it?

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida/ Healthcare District the entity is Lakeside medical center. In a rural needy area where my loan forgiveness requires me to work as I have large student loans use to pay 590/month noe it is 118 for 240 months than forgiven I have not had any problems until I reported the hippa breech vilation on my mananger. The picture was taken by a nurses aide and sent to manger who showed everyone.

I tried to accept your phone call, but there was a payment failure. We can continue through this chat if you wish.

ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
superattorneys.com is no longer an entity
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer