Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

The state of Florida took my driving because I have too many…

Customer Question
The state of Florida...

The state of Florida took my driving because I have too many medical issues

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They send me a letter explaining the situation, this letter got to me a month later I did not have time to answer. Medical report was submitted by my doctor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel that this is an injustice to me for nothing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.