Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My employment owes me for expenses I had while working in…

Customer Question
My employment owes me...

My employment owes me for expenses I had while working in another state for them, I yet to receive the monies they owe me ,I turn in my receipts in and they claim they lost them.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey is where I work,I was sent to work in Boston

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time at will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want the money owed to me I have copies of my expense reports

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Are you asking what your legal options are? How can I help you exactly?

My employer sent to Boston to work,I filled out a expense report and submitted whenI got back,I was told they lost the paperwork,this was two months after I submitted the paperwork. I have not been paid ,as of yet after submitting copies of my receipts. The payment process takes 15 days,not four months.
what is my legal recourse???? Labor board lawyer????