Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Seeking retaliation and harrasment complaint i am being

Customer Question
Seeking retaliation and harrasment...

Seeking retaliation and harrasment complaint i am being forced to resign because i was displaced via harvey and have been working remotely. I can not return to the office and others are able to work remotely for months im worried a forced resignation will also effect my unemployment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas houston and i have been displaced to dallas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had an incident of sabotoge when my supervisor faked a im message time that was not investigated last week

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What does the employer say they will do if you do not resign? Have you submitted the resignation yet?

Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?

I want to request a refund

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to *****@******.***

Thanks.