Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

We are a start up device company and trying to find out what…

Customer Question
We are a start...

We are a start up device company and trying to find out what class our product is??It is a sheath to precevt infection and incease workling channels ID

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We are Massachussetts based

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only patent which we receibved

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really that that key

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are you asking about patent classification code? What specifically is the sheeth used for in layman's terms, as I understand it is to prevent infection, but the classification codes do not have anything in that name, so we need a better understanding of what it does. We can give you the general classification code, but not the sub classification code without a better understanding of what the device does in layman's terms.