Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired after returning from having a cancerous lump…

Customer Question
I was fired after...

I was fired after returning from having a cancerous lump removed. I was just promoted then fired

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/26/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

How long were you off work and what reason did your employer give for letting you go? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.