Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I currently am MD of my own LTD company but am in the

Customer Question
Hi there, i currently...

Hi there, i currently am MD of my own LTD company but am in the process of accepting a permanent employed position with a UK company who are paying a sign on fee to acquire my services. They are saying this payment needs to go through their payroll, but I was proceeding that it would be paid to my company for acquiring my services, is it reasonable to request this?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/25/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.