Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm a manager with a company, I aver look about 130 EE's,

Customer Question
I'm a manager with...

I'm a manager with a company, I aver look about 130 EE's, been with the company 19 1/2 years, been a manage for over 9 years and the question that I have is for the past 3 years I have had issue with 10 to 15 EE's accusing me of various things company has investigate me and have not found any truth of EE's saying, but EE's still continue bring bogus issue to HR I fell like been harassment by the EE's, pressure, and stress out do I have any rights.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Unions by Teamsters

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I strict, want the work done accurately and efficiently, I do fell that HR is just on me all time because of this EE;s

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a California licensed attorney admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions do you have? Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.