Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was suspend on my job at this point I want resign no

Customer Question
I was suspend on...

I was suspend on my job at this point I want resign no because I did something wrong after 14 years be with that company with clean file HR was treatme as criminal

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No union

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/24/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here...I see you requested that. Can you tell me, what is your specific question?

was suspend on my job at this point I want resign if I resign I lost my vacation pay off I 14 years with that company with clean file HR was treatme as criminal

Thank you. So what is your question regarding this?