Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need help my daughter is working and thru hits keep

Customer Question
I need help my...

I need help my daughter is working and thru hits keep touching her privates on and off at sweet tomatoes Henderson Nv

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

No one no but me my wife and daughter cried to me today

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Henderson Nv They say crude remarks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case. There is no basis to contest your position, which apparently is simply being pursued in bad faith against facts and lawFirst she should consider filing complaint with the police and getting restraining orders.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Can u get me a lawyer I just paid how much
What did I pay for
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.I provided some options you can pursue.if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.
I need to speak with someone
I can reply in chat. what more can I answer for you?
Who can I talk to
On your screen you have the option to request a call which an expert can accept. Colleagues handles calls. I reply in chat.
How much did this cost me for doing nothing
I don't understand I'm paid how much and what for
Did you read my multi paragraph reply above and my asking if I can clarify anything?