Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Sure. No I have it documented and I went through with the…

Customer Question
No I have it...

No I have it documented and I went through with the EEOC office in LA but I haven't heard back from them. It's been 3 weeks.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was fired because "It would be easier for me as a woman to find a job than it would be for my 50-something male supervisor".

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear you lost your job based on a prohibited reason. What is your question please?