Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Under Idaho law, I'm an employer who has an employee who has…

Under Idaho law, I'm...

Under Idaho law, I'm an employer who has an employee who has been out on a workers comp. claim and on modified duty for a couple months, when she was just released to full duty by her doctor, she says she now has chest pains and has missed two more weeks for tests, this employee has had a history of attendance issues and so I need to know my rights as an employer to terminate her? (the chest pains are not work related, this is due to her smoking and the doctor has released her to full duty)

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Idaho

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Yes

9/21/2017
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Is her employment at-will?

Loren, Lawyer
Phone call session started