Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Need help I receive ss my husband pension was decreased

Customer Question
Need help I receive...

Need help I receive ss my husband pension was decreased because of it what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

What Hr

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Don't understand

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

What do you mean in your response

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to know my rights and what I can do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean? Was your SS reduced because you are getting your husband's pension which is a government type pension?

Can you clarify?