Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I lost a labor board decision for $46,969.00 due to the

Customer Question
I lost a labor...

I lost a labor board decision for $46,969.00 due to the judges semantics of a single word. The employer claimed that I had been paid for services rendered, when I absolutely was not. I put in hours in excess of 2300, @ $20.00 an hour. I need a pro bone attorney that would be willing to take this case for 1/3 of the $46,969.00. Would there possibly be any takers?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

IL

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

PT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Too much to type

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post, however, as you may have read in the TOS and notices posted on the Site, this is legal information only Site. The Legal Experts on this Site cannot represent the customers of the Site, only provide legal information. You will need to contact your local Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service to see if there is anyone who is offering the service that you are seeking. I will have to say that it is doubtful as most pro-bono work would not involve this area of the law. But, you can ask the Referral Service.

Tina, Lawyer