Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a question regarding ADA and reasonable

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding ADA and reasonable accommodations.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Yes, and today I had my RAP meeting.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time management employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sure. I have a disability and my doctor recommended no more than 50 hours per week.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/20/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 10 months ago

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?