Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am exploring negative action taken against me by my

Customer Question
I am exploring negative...

I am exploring negative action taken against me by my employer I appear to have fallen itno the Bermuda Triangle of employment law. FMLA, Workers Comp & ADA

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

TX

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At Will FT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm specifically interested in Failure to Promote

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/20/2017
Employment Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Can you tell me what your specific question is?