Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If an employer was found at fault during an EEOC

Customer Question
If an employer was...

If an employer was found at fault during an EEOC investigation, can they be denied government contracts if the breach has been within 5 years?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri. If a company has put in a bid to rebuild an Airport, FAA governed, can they be taken out of the bidding process based on their liability of having a discrimination lawsuit filed and found guilty?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/20/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

No, this would not have any bearing on their eligibility for future contracts. They may be civilly liable for the employee's damages (i.e. loss of earnings, emotional distress, etc.) but a finding of fault by the EEOC in no way disqualifies them from conducting future business with the government.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.

* Disclaimer *

Just Answer is a venue for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed by these communications.

Hello again,

I just wanted to followup because this question was still open and I have not heard back from you. Was there anything more I can do to assist you? Did you get a chance to review my answer to your question? Please let me know....