Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I know someone that get's paid every two weeks. they have to…

Customer Question
I know someone that...

I know someone that get's paid every two weeks. they have to work every Saturday. so if they have a holiday with in those two weeks they don't get paid over time for either Saturday is the legal.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ill

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time but they have to work every Saturday no union

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Can you tell me, does the holiday make the work week over 40 hours?
are the salaried or eligible for overtime?