Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a few questions regarding the termination of a

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few questions regarding the termination of a contracted employee in the State of Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will I'm not sure if that applies considering the contract.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What are your questions? What does the contract say about termination?

ok

I'm sorry, for some reason your phone call request didn't pop up. Can you try again?

I'm not sure whats happening? My credit card company is calling about charges and for security purposes declined charge. They said that the charges were $5, $41, $56, and $56 all from justanswer.
Is the 7-day Free Trail $46? Can we continue with the terms of that offer?

I cannot see the terms of your account and do not charge people's cards. Please contact customer service for further assistance. If you were expecting a free answer, I unfortunately cannot help you.

Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor had to leave.

The experts have nothing to do with payment issues, if you want to continue and have a question for us, can you please let me know what the situation is and what the question is for us.

Ok thanks. The questions that I have require a phone call I believe because of there complexity. I see there is an add files option on the screen. Is that option available? The questions are related to an employment contract and it would benefit the discussion if I can share it with you.

Thank you for your reply.

You can add files on this question if you like. Phone service we know is a premium charge that you can request from us, or you can continue here for the original price they quoted you.

I uploaded the contract and I'm pretty sure I upgraded my account for phone calls.

I do not see the link for the contract, it may not have loaded, can you please try again?