Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

A direct clear answer to find out information to texas

Customer Question
pharmacy and medical care personnel...
A direct clear answer to find out information to texas pharmacy and medical care personnel, on a very long standing question.. and need to know how to be able to clear my life and medical information information up... ? Can You help me?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/19/2017
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I don't know if I can help you, because you haven't asked a question yet. Feel free to continue.

After being 'referred to an expert, in detail, and very disappointed... I am just curious as how I can access possible 'red-flags' on my information... I have tried the very direct way, as by asking how I can see what information is on my pharmacy and dr, on records that potentially negative,

Sorry, don't know. I'll opt out and let others consider assisting. Thanks for using Justanswer!

Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR because your previous contributor had to leave.

You were asked to please explain in more detail what you would like to know so we can better inform you and your response really was not what we needed to know.

Please understand that this site works by back and forth communications with customers and we need to get customers to give us the details about their situation and what they have already done so we can better respond to them. It is not we are avoiding answering you, but you gave us very little information to go on regarding your specific situation.

We would sincerely ***** ***** if you would give us more details about what is going on and what you have done already so we can better respond to you. Thank you for understanding.