Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My question is how can I find a path to justice in an

Customer Question
My question is how...

My question is how can I find a path to justice in an employment matter where my NJ BOE employer and the teachers union conspired with the EEOC to obstruct me from filing any complaint with any state or federal agency.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NJ, but criminals don't have to obey any laws. The criminals in NJ can buy coerce all of the people they need to make anyone who might report corruption into a victim that has no rights.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is structured around full time employment. In my case the union and BOE had agreed to keep in-licensed teachers in their jobs despite the laws enacted by the state in 1984 mandated that they get certified or get out of teaching. I was a fully certified and licensed tenured teacher who had continued working full time with cost free accommodation to my disabilities.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sure. for the past 25 years I have been trying to find a path to justice where I would be allowed to tell the truth. This is a whistle blower case even though I did not know that I was actually blowing the whistle on a school system where a unknown number of teachers were not certified to teach and had made no effort to become certified. They knew that the union had made a "side bar agreement to protect them from being dismissed and replaced by licensed teachers. Some of the crimes committed to facilitate the conspiracy? Burglary of my home and car, identity theft, assault, threats of intimidation by the unions attorney, the refusal of the Newark director of the EEOC office to allow me the file any complaint despite three attempts, the alteration of tapes of sworn testimony and the denial of my right to due process. I have more to say but I am facing eviction from my apartment soon and I have to continue my search for help and immediate help. .My experience has been that there is actually no help of real value for disabled people and no path to justice without legal representation. The combination of the criminal arm of the federal government, the NJ state government and what I can only describe as organized crime is too dangerous for lawyers to risk retaliation where future cases would decided on the need to punish lawyers who would be facilitating my telling the truth about what I have come to call the "dark government. It is more powerful than the public government that we see and has complete control of civil and criminal law enforcement at every level.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/17/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you sought to hire a local attorney to represent you in this matter, since that is what you will need in order to file suit in court having exhausted all of your remedies under your contract?

Tina, Lawyer