Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

We are looking for an attorney that will work on commission…

Customer Question
We are looking for...

We are looking for an attorney that will work on commission basis. We are Senior Citizens and were ripped off by a moving company. We have ALL documentation. Do you do these types of cases? We are looking to just recover over loss on the moving, due to negligence on the moving company. We would want to also any cost to you from this company.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado, Grand Junction 81505

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, we filed with the booking company, the actual moving company, and CSI, which insured the moving company. I have all documentation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have requested an adjuster to look at the damage, from the moving company; they have not ever attempted to make this right with us, even thru an adjuster.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
My husband is disabled and they took our belongings, with his wheel chair 500+ miles off delivery route, with no notification to us. We were 5 days without is wheel chair, after a verbal agreement that they would deliver the next day, a 4 hour maximum delivery time from pick up to delivery. They took advantage of us due to our age and disability.
9/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Tina, Lawyer