Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Aloha, my husband purposely touched my friend's on one of…

Customer Question
Aloha, my husband purposely...

Aloha, my husband purposely touched my friend's boobs on one of her sleepovers in our house. What would be the legal sanction for his behavior?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I believe this was in school? My husband and I were students at that time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

What do you mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

Your most recent question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that would be all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

This is attorney Bill offering assistance. I need some more information to answer your question.

Laws vary from State to State, which State did this occur in ?

Was the touching consensual or was any alcohol involved ?

Thanks

Attorney Bill

It happened in Hawaii. I do not think that it was because of alcohol or because it was consensual. According to my husband, he said he was plainly curious.