Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How can i get a court hearing against a company or just a…

Customer Question
how can i get a...
how can i get a court hearing against a company or just a bullying boss...who was truely out to get me..ive been singled out and wrote up based on false statements of co workers...i was always a full time employee and took a 4$ an hour cut in pay after i had carple tunnel surgery done
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this;

There are 2 options;

one is to file a complaint with the department of labor-retaliation:

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/retaliation.cfm

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/retaliation-qa.cfm

The other is to bring an employment law cause of action based on retaliation in the civil courts.

The first step is to file and serve a petition -this is a custom drafted form asserting the specific allegations of the situation.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer