Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How much? No, union, 'establishment' of equal pay act, hired…

Customer Question
No Lawyer's Assistant: Is...

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

'establishment' of equal pay act, hired in different locations, paid by central establishment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/15/2017
Employment Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

I'm not sure if I understand your question completely. I see that you want to know something about the equal pay act. Can you please explain to me your factual situation and ask your question?

I just wanted to check and make sure you saw my question.

Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required after the response I previously provided to you. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.

Tina, Lawyer