Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Co worker sprayed a lot of perfume on herself i could

Customer Question
Co worker sprayed a...

Co worker sprayed a lot of perfume on herself i could hardley breathe.I yelled it stinks in here. I told her supervisor and she told him i said she stinks.I am on 3 achsma medications.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Yes i am not in the union i work for the city

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can she sue me she has been bullying me i was told by my supervisor to not to talk to her until this happened today.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

No, there would be no basis for her to sue over such comments. This would strictly be regarded as an interpersonal matter and not something that would involve the court system.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Was I able to answer your question?

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer