Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are there any laws governing the length of time an employee…

Customer Question
Are there any laws...

Are there any laws governing the length of time an employee should labor in a vacated supervisory position without compensation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It is a non union position

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a private health organization

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.