Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a PGA Golf Professional that has worked for the City of…

Customer Question
Hello I am a...

Hello I am a PGA Golf Professional that has worked for the City of Melbourne Golf Course 7 years and I have found out I'm being Wrongfully Terminated. I have a Volatile Work Place situation, Sexual Harassment, My 14 Amendment was and is being violated, Defamation and Slander that is costing me money and affecting my 30 years in the business great reputation. This is a bit of what is going on. My name is*****(###) ###-####Can someone PLEASE HELP ME

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Melbourne Florida Working for the city

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full Time non union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

7 years full time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about the situation? Please understand state law and site rules forbid any of the experts on this site from representing anyone from this site.