Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

New employee is approving the pay times for herself and

Customer Question
New employee is approving...

New employee is approving the pay times for herself and others. She is not a supervisor

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time, management

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

New employee is person friend of the supervisor. has had a raise only been here 1 year. Age discrimination is strong.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/14/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.