Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

In 08/20/2017 I sent a email to my f& director about a piece

Customer Question

in 08/20/2017 I sent a email to my f&b director about a piece of equipment was broken asking for help he told my chef about the email chef confronted me about the email and he layme off today I think is retaliacion for the email I sent
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no igot lay off today but I sent the email to hr today
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time but we are short staff in the kitchen and we are using temporal labor which I think is more expansive
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes we have several employees that don't show up at least once a week and they didn't get lay off just me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your post, can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, what State do you work in and are you in a union?