Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Can I ask questions about what goes on where I work? Or just…

Customer Question
Can I ask questions...

Can I ask questions about what goes on where I work? Or just tell you?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My name is*****: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure how to go about this. There is harassment and discrimination. Also has been a hostile work environment. Now my vacation pay is being taken away. :-(

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your post. In order to assist you I will need to know what your legal question is and some basic background facts to put it into context. Also, what State do you work in?

Are you a real person?

I'm a real person and I need the information I asked for to assist you. Please provide that so that I can do so. I have some computer connection issues today, so if I don't respond right away, I will be back with you as soon as I resolve those issues.