Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Can I ask questions about what goes on where I work? Or just

Customer Question

Can I ask questions about what goes on where I work? Or just tell you?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: My name is*****: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not sure how to go about this. There is harassment and discrimination. Also has been a hostile work environment. Now my vacation pay is being taken away. :-(
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your post. In order to assist you I will need to know what your legal question is and some basic background facts to put it into context. Also, what State do you work in?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you a real person?

I'm a real person and I need the information I asked for to assist you. Please provide that so that I can do so. I have some computer connection issues today, so if I don't respond right away, I will be back with you as soon as I resolve those issues.