Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Several years ago I file charges on an employee male

Customer Question
Several years ago I...

Several years ago I file charges on an employee male employee was taking my pictures of my buttocks as I was working he was real good friends is good friends with or director where we work it went up to the assistance superintendent of the school district that super intendant of the school district that was employed bag man followed through and had the director and the employee apologized to me I did tell the assistant superintendent that the director was not gonna let it pass that he was the type That would retaliate against an employee because I already had seen it happen to other employers the assistance superintendent assure me if that happened to report it it started happening by him cutting out trips that we would get that would shorten my cash flow also by cutting my hours that I was getting before And separating and employee and I from working together that created in mossity between her and myself because she thought I had asked him to change us Are your ago this employee that used to work with me now she works a different shift got together with some of her friends and have been bohleen me even physically pushing me saying slurred things to me and I let her go on September 1st 2017 she came out and threaten my husband and myself while we were in our vehicle and sit you and you will pay dearly and that is a promise I took it to that director this is the chain of command knowing that the assistant supervisor is real good friends with this coworker of mine and with the other accusers that have been harassing me and we sat there and the 1st thing the director said I'm not gonna be putting up with this with his focus straight at me and my husband kids we both work there and nothing was done no apology no remorse nothing when we walked out she was smiling the accuser the threatened us and on that same day he gave her more hours and a trip it's like she got rewarded for doing something wrong And I don't know what to do because the supervisor assistant to the director now they have cut my hours more and I don't get no trips and they have increased now they have given me a school where I would just drop off my students but now I'm picking up somebody else's students which putting the children's life in jeopardy because they're They are sitting 3 children to to seatAnd these children are freshments they cannot fit .Legally it States that they compete 3 to see depending on the hype and weight of the child but then again it has nothing to do with this it's the director and the super virus sir retaliating Against me But I had to bring it up because I feared her she is in her husband is with gang member Family is part of a game And she acts like a bully she is tattooed her arms her legs and she knows that she looks threatening Art director is more worry of keeping drivers and forgetting The legal rights that people have I know that he will never let it go because he is not the type of man you have him apologize to a female and the assistant superintendent did that And there's a possibility of going after each individual I would prefer that Then after that maybe the school district I don't know Because I have a feeling kidding met The requirements to let central office no just his buddy witches the sheaf of the security that we have at the school that he brought to the meeting to intimidate us by saying that he would fire us on the spot if we brought any more accusations like I had and I thought everything I had written was supposed to be confidential they strongly say that in every in service that anything we say is confidential but yet our director let supervisor know which I understand Brought the accuser and the person that was bullying me into the Room so that they could see for themselves that nothing was going to happen that was embarrassing also My email is ***@******.*** and my cell is(###) ###-####I don't know what to do I know they want me to quit but I'm staying strong but I don't know for how much longer can you h

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I work 40 butThey consider as part time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you filed a complaint with the EEOC or the Texas Commission on Human Rights yet regarding sexual harassment and retaliation?

What is your specific question for us about the situation?

Tina, Lawyer