Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I've got some questions in regarding my FMLA taken due to

Customer Question
Hey, I've got some questions...
Hey, I've got some questions in regarding my FMLA taken due to maternity leave.
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: Yes, somewhat. I feel as though they are violating my rights under FMLA leave due to a no fault policy created the day I came back. It's kind of complicated.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there is a lot that the lawyer will need to know. I'm not sure if they'd like that information or if you'd like to take that information down and give it to them
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/13/2017
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.

I understand your employer issued a policy of no-fault attendance after you return from FMLA leave. You stated there are more specifics – can you provide those now please.

John, Employment Lawyer