Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My phone at verizon continues to be hacked into by AIG the

Customer Question

my phone at verizon continues to be hacked into by AIG the most corrupt workerscomp inc on the face of the earth justhttps://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate?s=10&lwv=203
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in pa i was a crew member hurt at work 10 years ago turned down a one and a half million and now they are out to get me they paid a 9 million dollar fine for FRAUD but it is business as usuall there
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have no idea what to do i have gone into Verizon stores and they will never help me i feel they are working with the corrupt AIG!!!!!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want a lawyer who hates corruption American Airlines authorizes AIG to do whatever they have to to not pay us settlements they continue to operate illegally along with NY workers comp
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please give me a few minutes as I type your reply.

For AIG to hack a cell phone, that would be a criminal violation of computer hacking and unauthorized wiretaps. In order for you to pursue a claim, do you have actual proof of the hacking, since a computer forensic expert would be able to find proof of the hacking?